Fail to create OpenVZ VPS with Debian 8 in SolusVM - VPS stays offline.
- The following error occurs on attempt to start it manually:
# vzctl start 101
Container configuration file does not exist
- The following errors can be found in /var/log/vzctl.log:
CONFIG_TEXT: CT 101: W: Failed to fetch ftp://ftp.de.debian.org/debian-security/dists/wheezy/updates/main/binary-amd64/Packages Unable to fetch file, server said '/debian-security/dists/wheezy/
CT 101 : destroy dir=/vz/private/2164.private_temporary
- The following error can be found in /var/log/vztt.log:
CONFIG_TEXT: Creating OS template cache for debian-7.0-x86_64 template
Error: /usr/bin/apt-get failed, exitcode=100
This means repositories configured for the OS changed due to EoL.
- Connect to OpenVZ node via SSH
- Apply Virtuozzo article in order to set up correct repositories for the template.
- Log in SolusVM admin panel
- Reinstall the VPS at SolusVM > Virtual Servers > VPS > Reinstall