- The newly created OpenVZ container does not boot.
- The operating System filed is empty for this container in SolusVM > Virtual Servers > the_affected_vps
The template was not selected for the container during its creation.
- Log in to the SolusVM panel
- Remove the container by clicking SolusVM > Virtual Servers > the_delete_button
- Create a new container by clicking SolusVM > Virtual Servers > Add Virtual Server > OpenVZ
- Select node/plan
- Select template in the Operating System field.
Note: Refer to the link on how to add OpenVZ templates to the SolusVM