- A new OpenVZ 7 VPS does not start:
CONFIG_TEXT: Can't open /sys/fs/cgroup/ve/101/ve.ip_allow for writing: No such file or directory
Unable to add ip 203.0.113.2: No such file or directory
Cancel init execution
- When trying to list VPSes with prlctl utility the following error is generated:
CONFIG_TEXT: Login failed: Unable to connect to Virtuozzo. You may experience a connection problem or the server may be down. Contact your Virtuozzo administrator for assistance.
prl-disp-* packages are missing on the node.
- Connect to OpenVZ node via SSH
- Install missing packages:
# yum install prl-disp-*
- Enable and start prl-disp service:
# systemctl enable prl-disp.service
# systemctl start prl-disp.service
- Restart vz service:
# systemctl restart vz