- Clients cannot mount any iso images to CD-rom from their area.
- The following error is shown on attempt to trigger a reinstall from the client area:
SVM_ERROR: No media found for this virtual server
Media Group is not assigned to the VM.
Create and assign a Media Group to the VM.
- Create a Media Group from the Master SolusVM at Media >Media Groups >Add Media Group.
- Add the Template/ISO to the Media Group Media >Add/Edit ISO/Template > Assign the Media Group by selecting the Media Group > Save
This will ensure the new VM creation using this ISO or Template will come up with the assigned Media Group.
- Assign the Media Group to the existing VMs at List Virtual Servers page:
Additionally, the Media Groups can be assigned to a Plan at Plans > Add/Edit a Plan > Assign the Media Group