- Windows virtual servers created on CentOS 7 KVM node boot in recovery mode only
- Otherwise, it shows that there is no bootable device for the virtual server. Both errors can be observed via VNC connection
Boot partition is broken during execution of virt-resize tool.
Starting from SolusVM version 1.21.02 the option No sparse copying has been added that fixed a behavior with broken boot partition.
How to use it:
- Update SolusVM up to 1.21.02 version
- Browse to Dashboard > Media > List Templates page and select KVM tab
- Click on pencil square against corresponding Windows template to open settings page
- Tick No sparse copying checkbox and save changes
- Provision the Windows KVM VPS again