- Fail to create a KVM VPS in SolusVM - VPS stay offline.
- When rebooting VPS in debug mode at SolusVM > Virtual Servers > VPS > Reboot(Debug) there is the following error:
SVM_ERROR: Error: Failed to define domain from /home/kvm/kvm101/kvm101.xml
Error: Cannot check QEMU binary vg_san: No such file or directory
Incorrect qemu binary is set as KVM Emulator for KVM node
- Log in to SolusVM admin panel
- Browse to SolusVM > Nodes > List Nodes and click Edit button next to the corresponding Slave node:
- Specify /usr/libexec/qemu-kvm as KVM Emulator and click Update Node